Sentuhan Bayu: I must admit that I'm a little bias here. Of all colth diapers, I love the One-Size Pocket. I know it doesn't work for everyone but I'll make sure it works for me ;-). I guess the One-Size diapers are practical in a sense that, 1) 100% reusable , 2) 100% repairable - So i could use for more than 1 child and 3) Its cheap - I just need 30 one-size for all my kids.I have yet to try Knickernappies. Therefore, I have no personal review but I'll get you readers the review from people who have used it in my next posting.
Would love to get one? Visit:
Baby-Mel.com Based in Selangor
MyBabyPitStop.com Based in Penang
The Knickernappies OneSize Diaper is the first of its kind: a side-snapping, onesize diaper that comes with TWO inserts made in the USA! (Yes, even our inserts are USA-made!)
Now it's also an award-winning diaper! Winner of the 2009 Best Products Award from iParenting Media!
Knickernappies OneSize Diapers have some great features:
- Four size adjustments to fit your baby best -- Small, Medium Short, Medium, and Large
- Tested to fit babies from about 8 lbs to 40 lbs
- Two inserts with every diaper, sizes small & large, and our inserts are Made in the USA!
- Choose between two top-rated LoopyDo inserts or two microfiber inserts.
- A scooped tummy panel & topstitching for best fit under chubby baby bellies
- Buttery-soft, non-pill fleece inner to keep your baby dry and comfortable
- Elastic on both sides of the pocket opening to hold the insert in place
- Very gentle Lastin elastic in the leg and waist - no red marks!
- Lastin elastic is long lasting and can't "go out" like regular elastic
- Two Year Guarantee on elastic and snaps.