To Buy - Click Here
Why Flip™?Cloth diapering has never been so easy!
• TOSS the used insert into your diaper pail
• REPLACE the insert with a clean one
• REUSE the cover. The one-size cover and insert adjusts to fit most babies from 7-35 pounds.
Absorbency?Flip™ Stay-Dry liners are made of 3 absorbent layers of microfiber and a smooth stay-dry suede that wicks away moisture from your baby's bum-keeping baby drier, longer.
Flip features:• A waterproof shell, so no extra cover is needed.
• Wipe the inside of the cover out and use it over and over again!
• Form fitting elastic to prevent leaks.
• Patent pending comfy butterfly closure. A feature that is unique to cloth diapers made by Cotton Babies.
• No stuffing involved just tuck insert under flaps and go!
• Choose between a one-size Stay-Dry Insert or a one-size Certified Organic Cotton Insert.
• Disposable inserts are also available for use while traveling.
• Patent pending 3x3 adjustable snap system to fit most babies from birth to potty training.
OvernightWe recommend using two inserts when diapering a toddler or heavy wetter overnight. Extra inserts sold separately.
Washing InstructionsWash hot, line dry cover, tumble dry insert. No laundry additives or softeners.
Fabric ContentCover Outer: %100 Polyester
Cover Tabs: %95 Polyester, 5% Spandex
Stay-Dry Insert Stay-Dry Layer: %100 polyester
Stay-Dry Insert Absorbent Layer: %80 polyester, 20% polyamide